mercoledì 1 dicembre 2010

Sinterklaas is coming to town

Hello! December is here, Welcome!!

As I told you last week, this year I am going to celebrate Sinterklaas with Roberto for the first time. It has been a family tradition since I was born, and it will continue being it.
Although I have much to read and study I find the time to write the poems that will go with the presents, organize the treasure hunts and get every other thing done (making puzzles that R will have to do before opening his gift, looking for recipes of the traditional sweets, and so on).
I am so happy and I am feeling the day coming nearer almost as if I were a child.

This is the reason I didn't write yesterday. There was also another reason, a more important one. I attended a demonstration against the University Bill that parliament had to debate yesterday. It's a complete mess and Italian University is nearing its end. But I don't want to talk too much about this in my blog. You all live in other countries and this is a blog about my free time, my passions, so I won't bother you too much.

Here are a few photos of these days. Wrapping, writing, making bows..







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento