lunedì 29 novembre 2010

Stopmotion Cook Video

Goodevening!
Today has been a long one because I had to come to The City by train this morning instead of yeasterday because all trains had been cancelled yesterday. When I arrived I had to run to an English class, where I was called "Muffin Maker" by the teacher because I did know how to say "yeast". It was funny, actually.
Then I headed to a meeting where we students had to decide what to do against the senseless education law that is going to pass and that won't allow many people to study and graduate in the future. I won't write much about it because this has to be a happy place, but this is just an incredibly idiotic plan.
I came home, had to arange many things, have a shower. Standard things.

I leave you with this cute video for today.




Juliette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento