martedì 19 ottobre 2010

Future

I am a dreamer.
I go on because I want to make them come true. I am determinated.
I have some dreams related to my job, I am studying to become a translator, but I am realizing that being only a translator wouldn't really be my thing. I want to do it, but I think I couldn't do only that, it would be boring.
I really want to find something "active" to do, even if I have studied years to get to this point.
There is this one dream in the back of my heart that is screaming to come out lately.
And that is : being a baker/confectioner.
I know, it's difficult, I haven't studied for it, I am self-taught, I have to learn so many things, etc.
Therefore: it's just a dream.

My dream involves waking up early in the morning



Kneading and measuring.



Burn my hands with the hot baking pans



Smelling the fresh bread



Dealing with annoying costumers, and thinking back at the nice ones when I come home.



Trying new recipes and making the shop look pretty.



Feeling relieved because I chose what I wanted to be.

But first, I have to get my degree and study more and more and even more.
I am so fed up with books, notebooks and pens, I just want flour on my nose, colorful walls around me and a big smile on my face.

Juliette

1 commento:

  1. ti auguro di poter un giorno realizzare veramente il tuo sogno::))) aspetto le tue torte

    http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina