martedì 28 settembre 2010

A "new" chair.

I'm trying to do as much funny things at possible while here in Turin.
This morning I went for a walk and bought some incredibly cheap watercolours and some crayons.
I cleaned the whole house, every edge, and then started to draw. Every now and then I look at blogs and write comments, and then I go back at drawing.




When I was still at home (my parents') I "restyled" an old brown chair I had in my room since we moved there. I always hated that colour and the chair itself. I decided to paint it in two of my favourite colors. It as funny and even if the result may not have been perfect I was very satisfied with it.



After having sandpapered (is that a verb?) it, I painted it white so that the colours I chose would stick better. And then I painted it in these wonderful colours.





Have a nice day!

1 commento:

  1. This really remembers me of the colors that where used a lot to paint everything at your house at Prese, although also yellow was used a lot there.. :)

    RispondiElimina