giovedì 1 aprile 2010

Raisins Muffins



Yesterday evening I arrived in the town where my boyfriend lives, after 5 long hours in the train. We decided to cook together, to see if we would quarrel =). Fortunately it doesn't happen often so everything went well, Ahah.
We made Fusilli with cream, zucchini, carrots and shrimps.

Then it was time to go to bed because he wakes up at 6' to go to work. But I wanted to make some Muffins for his breakfast. I had been thinking so much of making muffins I don't know why but I really wanted to bake.
He went to sleep and I, with only one mini mini light (he has a one-room flat), went on baking. Finally I went to bed al 00.30 and I woke up at 6 to make some coffee.
Well that's not that important. The important thing is..
Do you wanna know how to make some delicious Raisins Muffins? Here's the recipe for you.

It's so extremely simple.


Raisins Muffins.

Ingredients.



200 ml Milk
200 g Flour
1 tbs Baking soda
2 Eggs
50 g Sugar
200 g Raisins
Directions.

Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
Mix Flour and Baking Soda in a large bowl.
Add Milk, Eggs, Sugar and at last also the Raisins.
Mix until the batter is smooth.
Devide among 12/15 muffin cups, filling about 2/3 full.
Bake. 15/20 minutes should be enough, you can check by inserting a toothpick in the center: if it comes out clean you can turn off the oven.
Let the muffins cool, preferably on a rack, before serving.


I ate them with a littlebit of honey, I liked them ^^, hope you'll like them too



Xoxo
HappyFroggy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento