martedì 6 aprile 2010

Inspire me, photography.

Hi!!
I spend a lot of time watching photos. On sites like Weheartit, flickr, etc. I love photography so much. I always keep my camera with me and I love taking pictures. Even though I am not a pro and I am not that good at taking them, I like it. I love memories, I love colors, I love the atmosphere certain photos can transmit.

So I thought about posting some inspiring picture every now and then. Just to share what I like.
And I also thought I should post no more than 5 of them everytime I do it, otherwise I would end up filling my blog with endless posts with an enormous amount of pics.


Today's topic:

Fascinating places



Benteng Chittorgarh, India (via Awesomeplaces)




(via Outcamethesun)




(last three from this blog)

Have a nice day!

HappyFroggy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento