mercoledì 2 febbraio 2011

Project 365 - Week 8

Hello,
this is week eight of project 365. I think this project is fun, when I have time I start thinking about which photo I could take, when I see something funny/amusing/nice/pretty I know exactly that will be the "photo of the day", and other times I am like "Oh, I have to take a photo", I pick a random thing and just take a picture (most of the times this is the case).

I am finally exam-free for a while I was sooo looking forward for this moment, and now it's finally here, yay!

50/365 27012011
Back home I found my little Monster in this box, later he even slept in it, just a bit too small for him, but anyways, I think he liked it.


51/365 28012011
Rediscovered this, I used to use it every day last year, now I don't drink coffee that much anymore, but I could use it for tea.


52/365 29012011
So cute to see my little nephew Mattia and his uncle Roberto together. He loves kids and liked spending some time with Mattia.
Today was the first day it snowed really really hard. So, even if it's saturday I think we'll stya home tonight. Roberto is cooking for me, so it's super ok =)


53/365 30012011
I finally got some warm coziness in my room. I never stay in my room because it's one of the coldest places on earth. Sunday, Roberto and I stayed in my room to study, laugh, read, talk and watch gossip girl, haha.


54/365 31012011
Stayed home to study like crazy for the last few days. These are the curtains of my room, I don't like them actually, and I think some day I might change them.



55/365 01022011
Back to Turin for the last exam of this session, by car this time, with my mom.


56/365 02022011
Last exam done in the morning, drove back home. If you look at the photo you'll see the valley, the sea, and in the background land: that's Sardinia, I livei n Liguria and in some very clear days we can see the coasts of Sardinia from here.

Juliette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento