domenica 6 febbraio 2011

Never skip breakfast



That's one of the golden rules, right?

I love breakfast.
The smell of bread from the oven.
A latte macchiato at the bar (thanks god I live in Italy ^^)
I'd choose muesli if I'd have to
and I also like a cup full of fresh fruit, reminds me of summer yumminess.

Just in case you forgot:


Sometimes I forget, but every Sunday, when I am with Roberto we like to sit down for a ong while getting ready for the day, sipping on a coffee and eating the things we like the most.
I'm a breakfast girl.

What is your favorite meal of the day? What do you think of the painting, do you like it?

Thank you for reading!




Tomorrow I'll leave for Turin and on Tuesday I'll leave for London. I have been looking forward to leaving so much! There will be some nice surprises around here: a guest post and an interview with the most beautiful girls! =)

Juliette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento