mercoledì 16 febbraio 2011

Interview - Katja from "Maedchenmitherz"

Hello sweet readers!

As you may know yesterday I came back from London. I asked a special blogger to answer some questions about herself in order to get to know her better. She is Katja and blogs at Maedchenmitherz ,I was once looking for some pics of Fimo creations, I found her flickr and the link to her blog. She introduced me, unwillingly, to the blogworld =) (I don't even know if she know that).


I am so happy she agreed on answering some questions about herself, make sure to look at her blog, because it's really full of inpiring things.



Hello Katja,

Could you tell us something about yourself..

Hi there! I am Katja, a crafty almost-27-year old girl from Germany. My blog is called Maedchenmitherz which means girl with heart. It's a place for inspirations, DIYs and peeks into my personal life. I am a social worker during the week and the weekends are for crafting. I live in a small town near the north sea with my boyfriend and our cat.
And well, besides creative blogging I am much into photography (and cameras!), fashion, the vintage style, owls and LOST.


How did you start blogging?

I've had a blog since I was 16 - but that was more a personal diary. 2 years ago, I was bored and felt the deep need to get crafty - so I purchased some polymer clay and started creating. To show my creations, I began blogging. But it has become a very important part of my daily life. I never would have guessed that though :)

Did you always have a passion for crafting? How did it all start?

My grandma (who died 15 years ago) had a deep love for handmade stuff. She knitted dresses for my dolls and taught me how to crochet and knit when I was about 8. Unfortunately, it took me a long while to get back in the productive mood. But it has always been a part of me to create things to make other people happy!


What do you like doing when you have a day off from work?

First of all I like to spend my weekends or days off crafting. It makes me very happy and also it helps me calm down and focus on other things than work. But I also like to spend time with friends - playing Wii or watching a good movie. Or baking. Or cooking. Or surfing the internet. Or going out for walks.

How would you describe your personality?

Uh, tough question. I think I am a nice person. I don't like to be the center of attention even though - of course - with showing my creative adventures I want people to notice me. :) I don't need much trouble in my life, I love harmony.

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

I'm definitely a tea-girl. I like trying new teas every day. <3 class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom: 0.0001pt; line-height: normal;">


Have you ever thought of living in another country? If yes, which country would you choose?

I often think of living some place different. The town I live in is really really small and not much is happening around here. If I could choose I would either want to live in America or Japan or in Sweden. All 3 are very different countries. I would love to live in America because most of my "blog friends" live there and it feels like a very creative country. Japan is on my list because I am fascinated with the asian culture. And Sweden is a country I have never been to (it's on my travel list!!!!) but I feel would be a great place to live. You know, it would be hard to decide!

What is your ideal breakfast?

Erm, it depends. I'd always go for pancakes and tea. :)


What is your favorite spice?

Haha, I'd like to say Sugar if that counts!

Do you have a to-do list or don't you like planning?

I actually like making lists because it is so satisfying crossing things off your list! But I don't often use them. Mostly because even if I plan things my days end differently!


Have you ever created something that now means something special to you?

I created many things that are special to me. For example mini albums that I gave to important people in my life.

What is your favorite craft-y activity (sewing, knitting, journaling..)?

Oh my, if I had to choose I would probably pick journaling. Right now, it's a great possibility for me to think of the important things in my life while I journal. But I am actually really glad I don't have to choose ;)

Thank you Juliette for sending me those questions! They made me smile very often <3>



I think you might have noticed she loves owls =) Go and stop at her blog to know how to make all the great ideas she showed us!

Thank you so much Katja,


Juliette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento