giovedì 18 novembre 2010

Thursday - Loves

Thursday is the day of the week I hate the most. I don't hate Mondays.
I don't exceptionally love Sundays, I only dread Thursdays.
I remember one year in High School I had something like two hours of latin and two hours of philosophy and one of maths or so. Every week I thought I wouldn't have survived it.
This semester I have only three hours lesson on thurday, but I don't know, I still don't like it.

This is why I though to show people nice things I find around the Internet around the week.
Everytime I will post 5-10 pictures, songs, videos just to show you (and remember myself) how many cute things there are around.

(source)

These lights create such a great atmosphere.


Turine Tran's art (I couldn't choose which picture to show you)


A wonderful kitchen


(source)



A bit of romanticism



This video is so funny! Omnomnomnom!!
Hope you like it. Have a wonderful evening (or day).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento