mercoledì 13 gennaio 2010

Keep calm, and have a cupcake!



Oh yes, I really have to bake some cupcakes this evening.
I'm reading since 9 a.m. this morning, a german book, and it's so difficult.
And for the next exam I have to study 8 books! If I think about it I cannot "keep calm"..(but I can eat a cupcake ^^).




So, sorry that I don't post much, I would love to create things, and show them, and I'm also a bit nervous because I have a lot of ideas flowing in my mind, and I just want to put down al these books and create!!


When i'll have finished this book I'll prepare some supercupcakes, promise. (To myself).


(I'm wondering what the other rules could be, because this is a good one ^^)

All images are from www.weheartit.com

On-Air: All the right moves - One Republic

Xoxo
HappyFroggy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento