domenica 6 dicembre 2009

Hoor de wind waait door de bomen..

Hallo!!
The title means "hear the wind blowing through the trees" and it's the beginning of my favourite Sinterklaas song.
Yesterday we celebrated Sinterklaas, and it was sooooo much fun! When you celebrate sinterklaas you have to write rhyming poems with every gift. And with some gifts you have to invent something, like, for example, a treasure hunt.
The day before yesterday Roberto and I made cookies with nutella, confectioner's sugar and chocolate:


Yesterday I made cupcakes:


Then, I prepared the "surprises" and wrapped up the gifts.


Miele, in the meantime, was making noise and eating up all the coloured feathers.


Finally, "Sinterklaas" arrived and he brought a lot of gifts!


We enjoyed our evening together and our "surprises"..


(the cactus was because sometimes I go mad for no reason, but, after all, it's normal, isn't it? XD. the cupcake was, obviously, because I looove cupcakes!! and I received a lot of decorations for them.)


It was really a fantastic evening! And I have to thank my parents, who are always very creative and have so much funny ideas!
A superhappy Froggy..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento