mercoledì 19 agosto 2009

Hour One

Hello Everyone,
I decided to open a new blog to show my new interests, to write something new, because since I began attending University, almost one year ago, I've never had the time to write something, even if I love it so much.
It's the first time I try to write everything in English, so, sorry for my mistakes, but please correct me, because it's very important to me.
In this period I have to study for my exams, but I am always working with my creations of Fimo and my drawings. Even if my works aren't perfect, I am so happy if someone says he loves it.
I'm gonna try to improve my ideas and my style.
For example I love Photography, I love to learn new methods, etc.
Yesterday, for example I took a couple of photo's, it was 2 a.m., I was tired, but I had this idea and I wanted to do it. So..this is the result:


Ok, it isn't perfect, the light is awful, but I liked the idea.
It's Bed time! So, GoodNight!!

A Little Froggy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento