venerdì 18 febbraio 2011

Live the Language

Hello,

I am a huge fan of language, IPA (or API) alphabet, phonetics; I would love to learn every language of the world if I could have a super power.
My friends and I often, or better, always, analyse translations, choices of translators, mistakes and good ideas. That is probably one of the reasons I always feel insecure when writing something in English, especially here on my blog. I don't want to make stupid mistakes and sound akward.

I was so happy when I saw the commercial for EF Language Schools that was posted on Black Eiffel. I definitely felt inspired and immediately looked up the other videos of the series.
Of course I will share the video which is most inspiring to me: London.

EF - Live The Language - London from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.

Please, take the time to watch the other videos as well.
I like the concept and the combination of wonderful images, lovely scenes, words and IPA alphabet, just to show you what a wonderful thing language is.

I would watch it over and over again. Seriously.

Juliette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento