giovedì 9 dicembre 2010

I love 9 December.

Yes, pretty obvious I love it, it's my birthday! I turn 21 today and I am having the best day. Just staying home, unwrapping wonderful gifts and baking (my parents gave me the cookbook I have been longing for months!) (I am a spoiled kid on my birthday, they always give me so many things!)


Today I am starting my 365 project, but I don't want to upload one photo a day on this blog. It would be too boring especially for you. I think I'll pick one day a week and on that day upload the photos of the week. So a sort of 52 weeks/365 day project. I'll upload the same pictures on flickr.

Well, the dough of a delicious Fougasse provenzale, found in the above mentioned cookbook is waiting for me. I am so happy.

2 commenti:

  1. happy birthday! i hope you have a lovely day & enjoy your new cookbook!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Alsnog gefeliciteerd!! Ik hoop dat je een leuke dag hebt gehad :D Echt grappig, want jij bent nl op dezelfde dag jarig als mijn moeder ;)

    Je bent ook bezig geweest met je blog zie ik! Ik heb ook al wat zitten rommelen, maar duurt altijd even voordat het naar mijn zin is en voordat je het weet ben je weer wat uurtjes verder hi hi XX Vera

    RispondiElimina