mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010

Cold

It's getting quite cold here in Turin. Yesterday I went outside with a jacket and today I completely forgot that it was so cold outside, so I went out just with a sweather and I even had to go on the bike. Brrr!
So, this is the result

Me drinking a hot cup of green tea, starting to feel that feeling of pain in my throat. Ugh..

I would love to have time enough to craft and bake today, but, unfortunately this year will be very busy. I would also love to share some new thing with you, but those are scarce too.
I just go to classes, organise, go for rides on the bike, walk, think what I would love to bake one day and what I would love to become in future. Nothing exceptional.

But..I am alive, and I have to study.

Bye!
Juliette

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento